About the Role
- Main Responsibilities
· Develop growth strategies and plans.
· Create a client base, ensuring all new referral streams are managed.
· Research and identify new business opportunities.
· Seek out appropriate contact in an organisation.
· Generate Leads and cold call prospective customers.
· Be proactive in applying for bids and securing new business.
· Develop marketing strategies to entice new business.
· Drive and manage social media platforms to increase business leads.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident, and hardworking
Business Development Manager
To work in the area of
Southend on Sea, Essex
For this role we are offering:
28 days annual leave including bank holidays (pro rata for part time)
The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check provided by the company. We will also provide Allergens, Fire Safety and Food Hygiene training, which must be completed before commencement of employment.
Salary (per hour): £
30K - 35K neg
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Essential Requirements
· Knowledge of the care Home and education sector
· The ability to learn and understand the businesses’ services and be able to advise others about them.
· Ability to work on own initiative.
· A confident and enthusiastic individual
· Excellent organisational skills and able to work to deadlines.
· Persistence to locate potential business opportunities.
· Must be computer literate.
· Good knowledge of social media platforms.
We require the ideal candidate to be fully flexible and responsive to business needs and demands.
To apply, you must...
We founded Savills Catering Limited with the idea that the heart of a good home is the kitchen. We specialise in using farm-fresh ingredients and old-fashioned techniques to create home-cooked meals that are delicious, healthy and oh so satisfying.
When catering for schools we know that if children eat well, they perform to their best. Mealtimes should be a pleasurable experience, with time spent sharing food with peers and teachers. Savills Catering constantly strive for excellence in meeting the School Food Standards, helping children develop healthy eating habits, ensuring they get the energy and nutrition they require.
In our catering operations at Retirement Villages, Sheltered Accommodation, Care Facilities and Industry Canteens our desire is to create memorable meal experiences. A time to share a story with a friend or enjoy valuable time relaxing and unwinding. Our menus are tailored to suit your requirements, offering a wide selection to suit everyone's tastes.