About the Role
· To prepare high quality meals in accordance with the dietary requirements of our residents.
· To ensure a high level of service for all mealtimes, ensuring prompt delivery of food to table.
· To maintain a high standard of health & hygiene.
· To complete all site documentation.
· To report any defects of any kitchen equipment to the unit Manager and Area Manager.
· To ensure a high quality of food at all times, ensuring portions are maintained.
· To carry out all general duties and responsibilities.
· To ensure budgets are constantly met.
· Adequate weekly stock management & rotation.
· Must profess a passion for home cooked food
· To carry out any reasonable duties requested by senior staff that will aid and assist the smooth running of the home.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident, and hardworking
Week Days Chef : RochCh
To work in the area of
For this role we are offering:
28 days annual leave including bank holidays (pro rata for part time)
The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check provided by the company. We will also provide Allergens, Fire Safety and Food Hygiene training, which must be completed before commencement of employment.
Salary (per hour): £
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, you must...
We founded Savills Catering Limited with the idea that the heart of a good home is the kitchen. We specialise in using farm-fresh ingredients and old-fashioned techniques to create home-cooked meals that are delicious, healthy and oh so satisfying.
When catering for schools we know that if children eat well, they perform to their best. Mealtimes should be a pleasurable experience, with time spent sharing food with peers and teachers. Savills Catering constantly strive for excellence in meeting the School Food Standards, helping children develop healthy eating habits, ensuring they get the energy and nutrition they require.
In our catering operations at Retirement Villages, Sheltered Accommodation, Care Facilities and Industry Canteens our desire is to create memorable meal experiences. A time to share a story with a friend or enjoy valuable time relaxing and unwinding. Our menus are tailored to suit your requirements, offering a wide selection to suit everyone's tastes.