About the Role
- Inspects dishes for quality and attractiveness before serving.
· Carry out weekly stock take and food rotation.
· Achieve and maintain the budgeted food cost.
· Instruct other staff in food prep and kitchen hygiene.
· Instruct staff on required cleaning duties to maintain excellent cleanliness and hygiene within the unit.
· Demonstrate excellent standards of customer service.
· Maintain records relating to food production activities and supplier information.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident, and hardworking
Weekend Chef: PenCh
To work in the area of
For this role we are offering:
28 days annual leave including bank holidays (pro rata for part time)
The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check provided by the company. We will also provide Allergens, Fire Safety and Food Hygiene training, which must be completed before commencement of employment.
Salary (per hour): £
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The successful candidate will be organised and a helpful leader in a busy kitchen environment. Working from newly created menus you will be responsible for organising, preparing and serving appetising food, whilst maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and health and safety. Knowledge of textured/modified diets is advantageous.
To apply, you must...
We founded Savills Catering Limited with the idea that the heart of a good home is the kitchen. We specialise in using farm-fresh ingredients and old-fashioned techniques to create home-cooked meals that are delicious, healthy and oh so satisfying.
When catering for schools we know that if children eat well, they perform to their best. Mealtimes should be a pleasurable experience, with time spent sharing food with peers and teachers. Savills Catering constantly strive for excellence in meeting the School Food Standards, helping children develop healthy eating habits, ensuring they get the energy and nutrition they require.
In our catering operations at Retirement Villages, Sheltered Accommodation, Care Facilities and Industry Canteens our desire is to create memorable meal experiences. A time to share a story with a friend or enjoy valuable time relaxing and unwinding. Our menus are tailored to suit your requirements, offering a wide selection to suit everyone's tastes.